Saturday 3 September 2011

lists, packing, not sleeping...

So I’ve finished the processes of squashing my life into a suitcase (so many books left behind, and movies , which I’ve brought a DVD case for), and have finished my check list of ‘To-be-dones before I leave’. 


That’s right people who know me well, I am prepped and ready to go the day BEFORE I leave, and not just the day of departure, as per.
Main completed tasks are as follows so that you can marvel at how goddamn mature I’ve been about all this so that people reading this in prep for their own Year In Japan might use it and because I like making lists:
Flights booked at Trailfinders for about £600 (not great but not bad either)
Visa claimed from London Embassy
Insurance purchased
Booked one night at the hostel at Hotel Taiyo in Osaka
Ordered YEN
Told Halifax about my whereabouts incase they worried about me
etc etc, the list goes on, I’ve been very busy.
 And I’ve set aside the stuff I want my parents to send to me when I need it. Like a coat for winter. Do they have hair products for afro-Caribbean hair over there? I’ll get that sent too…
And on a final note, look what Zo made for me!


It gets better on the inside, too. Isn't she awesome? XD


No comments:

Post a Comment